Friday 8 February 2013

Zoya Blaze

Zoya Blaze


Well, as you may notices my nails are a lot shorter!! That's because one of them broke :( and I had no choice but to make them shorter. After this tragedy ;), I can go on and say - I'm in love.
I'm in love with Zoya!! I decided officially that this is my favorite brand. It's not easy to get them here in Israel, but here and there, you get the chances.
Here - with Zoya Blaze, you can see 2 coats. It's a jelly formula - very easy to work with and clean.
And the little holographic glitter - Love them!
I tries stamping with gold on top with Barry M Gold Foil - must say I liked it better without the stamp.

Hopefully I'll find time to write because I'm in my exams period and it's quit busy! hopefully this nightmare will end soon and I'll have more time than ever!

כפי ששמים לב בתמונות, הציפורניים שלי הרבה יותר ארוכות! אחת מהן נשברה, ולא הייתה לי ברירה אלא לקצר את כולן. וובכן, אחרי הטרגדיה הזו, אמשיך בנושא שלשמו התכנסנו - אני מאוהבת! 
אני מאוהבת במותג זויה, והחלטתי רשמית שזהו המותג האהוב העלי. לא פשוט להשיג אותם, אבל מדי פעם יש הזדמנויות, כשזה לא יוצא ייקר מדי.. ולרוב זה כן, לצערנו הרב. אז כאן עם Zoya - Blaze, מרחתי 2 שכבות. הפורמולה ג'לי ומאוד נוחה לעבודה וקל מאוד לנקות. לק פשוט מהמם!! הוספתי את החותמת בזהב, אבל אני חייבת לומר - הוא הרבה יותר יפה בלי החותמת. כמו שהוא לבד פשוט הורס. 

מקווה שלא אעלם יותר מדי ואמצא זמן בתוך התקופת מבחנים המטורפת הזו. בכל מקרה היא תיגמר בקרוב ויהיה לי הרבה יותר זמן סווצ'ים ונייל ארט! :) 


Zoya Blaze

Zoya Blaze

Zoya Blaze


4 comments:

  1. Arg I hate it when a nail breaks like that :(
    Anyway Zoya Blaze is gorgeous on you, even with short nails. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeas it's hard to miss with this color!

      Delete
  2. יפה לך גם עם ציפורניים קצרות:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...