Wednesday 13 March 2013

NOTD Golden Diamonds with NC04





Wow, so it took me a while to upload this post. Sometimes, you can't expect how busy you're going to be. But, here I am, hopefully I won't disappear like this for a week.
This design was created with NailzCraze plate NC04. I really love this plate, specially the 2 middle designs.
I admit that my nails are to small for the two big designs haha, but I really love this plate and wanted to to a design with it for a long time.
Over 3 coats of H&M - Mon Amie, an off white with gold shimmer, I stamped the design with Barry M- Gold Foil.
Hope you like it! see you soon! :)

טוב אז לקח לי הרבה זמן לכתוב פוסט, לפעמי קשה לצפות כמה עסוקים נהיה. 
אבל הנה אני כותבת, בתקווה שלא איעלם ליותר מדי זמן שוב. 
את יצרתי עם דיסקית NailzCraze NC04. אני ממש אוהבת את הדיסקית הזו, בעיקר את שני העיצובים באמצע הדיסקית. אני מודה שהעיצובים בצדדים מעט גדולים לציפורן שלי, אולי אצליח להתחים באגודל, :) אבל אני מתה על הדיסקית הזו ורציני ליצור עיצוב איתה זמן רב. 
על 3 שכבות של H&M - Mon Amie, בז' עם שימר זהב עדין,  החתמתי עם Barry M - Gold Foil. 
מקווה שאהבתן, נשתמע בקרוב :) 





1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love how delicate this design look. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...