Tuesday 21 May 2013

Electric Blue!

Essence - Electric Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish! the name of Essence - Electric Blue suits it perfectly! 
As you can tell, I get board of polishes without any stamping\glitter\other interesting design. I added on 3 fingers the stripes design from DRK-A stamping plate that I ordered from ninjapolish a while ago, using Barry M - Silver Foil. On the other 2 I used Essie - Beyond Cozy and some striping tape to create this design. Beyond Cozy became not so easy to use after a few uses, it became very thick. I know it happened to other friends as well. Quite disappointing, because this polish is beautiful.

Thanks for reading as alwways :) 

אני מ-א-ו-ה-ב-ת בצבע של הלק הזה! כחול נהדר לקיץ! השם שלו Essence - Electric Blue ראוי בהחלט. כמו שיכולתן כבר להבין, למרות שאהבתי את הצבע, אני משתעממת מהר מלקים בלי חותמת\גליטר\עיצוב מעניין אחר. הוספתי על 3 אצבעות החתמתי באמצעות Barry M - Silver Foil עיצוב מהדיסקית DRK-A שהזמנתי מנינג'ה פוליש לפי מס' חודשים. על שתי האצבעות האחרות השתמשתי בEssie - Beyond Cozy ובסלוטייפ דק על מנת ליצור את החיצים. Beyond Cozy נהיה מאוד מאוד סמיך אחרי מס' שימושים והיה לי דיי קשה לעבוד איתו. חבל, כי הלק מאוד יפה אבל הוא פשוט נהיה סמיך מדי. 

תודה שבאתן לבקר! :) שיהיה המשך שבוע מקסים! 

Essence - Electric Blue

Essence - Electric Blue

Essence - Electric Blue


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you like this one :) it's my all time fave essence as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Love the color combo...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...