Sunday 19 January 2014

Nyx - Dorothy Swatch

Nyx - Dorothy Swatch

Short post today, a quick review of Nyx - Dorothy
I bought this polish in Warsaw this summer, and waited for the winter to use it because it is not a summer polish at all in my opinion. 

This polish has hexa & small squared red glitter, in a black sheer base. It's not a gelly base, just sheer. For that reason I layered it over one layer of a black polish underneath. Also, it reminds me of Revlon - Scandalous. I layered a top coat on top, and it made it look a lot prettier than without. 

It's not as pretty as I thought it would be, but still a very nice polish, very vampy & wintery. If you like that kind of look, I would recommend this to you. As for me, it's nice, but it didn't blew me away. 
You can find it, like all Nyx products in cherryculture.com.
Thank for visiting! :) have a great week. 

פוסט קצר היום, עם סקירה קצרה ללק Nyx - Dorothy.
את הלק הזה רכשתי בחנות של ניקס בוורשה בטיול שלי בקיץ, וחיכיתי לחורף להשתמש בו כי זה לק חורפי ולא קיצי כלל בעיני. 

הלק מורכב מגליטרים אדומים משושים וריבועים קטנים, בבסיס שחור שקוף למדי. לא ג'לי, פשוט שקוף יחסית. לכן מרחתי אותו מעל שכבה אחת של לק שחור. הוא מאוד מזכיר לי את  Revlon - Scandalous שגם ניתן למצוא בארץ. מרחתי מעל טופ, וזה עשה הבדל לטובה ונראה יותר חלק ומבריק עם טופ. בלי טופ הוא נראה מעט גושי. 

הוא לא יפה כפי שדמיינתי שהוא יהיה, אבל עדיין זה לק נחמד. מאוד ערפדי וחורפי, למי שאוהבת את המראה אני ממליצה על הלק. לדעתי הוא נחמד, אבל לא עפתי מה שנקרא. 
ניתן לרכוש אותו, כמו את כל המוצרים של ניקס באתר cherryculture.com.

תודה רבה שקראתן, שיהיה שבוע נהדר. 

Nyx - Dorothy Swatch

Nyx - Dorothy Swatch

Nyx - Dorothy Swatch


1 comment:

  1. מהמם! מאוד אהבתי אותו עלייך :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...