Wednesday 16 January 2013

Nail Design with NailzCraze Plates!

This is a design I did with NailzCraze stamping plates! I love Natalie and her designs, and the second I read about the contest I already started thinking about designs! ^_^
So you can see here on the paper I really tried to think how this will come out. Again, these are only my first attempts with sponging but I think I'm getting better :)

זהו עיצוב שעשיתי לתחרות החתמות עם דיסקיות NailzCraze! אני מאוד אוהבת את נטלי והעיצובים שלה, ולכן ברגע שקראתי על התחרות, כבר התחלתי לחשוב על רעיונות. 
תוכלו לראות בתמונה הראשונה שניסיתי לראות כאן על הנייר איך העיצוב הזה יצא. ושוב, אלו הם הנסינות הראשונים שלי בעיצובי גרדיאנט, אבל אני משתפרת לאט ובטוח :). 







So here you can see these three nail polishes by KIKO, used to create the gradient "dirty pink" as I like to call it, and I used NC01 & NC03 for the heart stamping. I applies one layer of "Poshe" top coat in the end.

Hope you liked this design! If so I'd love for you to vote for me via Natalie's blog :)

השתמשתי בשלושה לקים של קיקו על מנת ליצור את הגרדיאנט, שלושתם על אותו סוג גוון של ורוד עתיק שכזה. השתמשתי בדיסקיות NC01 ו- NC03 בשביל להחתים את הלבבות (שהיו נראים טוב יותר על ציפורניים ארוכות יותר. ושמתי שכבה של המייבש של פושה. 

מקווה שאהבתן את העיצוב! במידה וכן, אשמח אם תצביעו לי בתחרות בבלוג של נטלי! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...