Tuesday 8 January 2013

Stamping with Accessorize Greige

Accessorize Greige careline 385

Accessorize Greige careline 385

Accessorize Greige careline 385

Accessorize Greige careline 385

Accessorize Greige careline 385

For this design I used "Careline" 385 as a base, which is a nude pink. I love these kind of shades, I can never get enough of them :) For the stamping I used DRK-A plate. 
Now the color I used for the stamping is Accessorize Greige, that I brought with me from England. We have "Accessorize" shops in Israel but unfortunately they do not sell nail polish. I used it for this design for the first time and for stamping it is perfect! Very thick just as you would want. Highly recommended! 
Hope you like this design! Have a great evening! 

לעיצוב הזה השתשתי בקרליין מס' 385, ניודי ורוד עתיק כזה, בגוון שאני מאוד אוהבת. בכלל אני חובבת גוונים ניודים, ואני תמיד אשמח להוסיף עוד לאוסף :). הדיסקית שהשתמשתי בה היא DRK-A.
והמטרה שלשמה התכנסנו, הלק שבו השתמשתי להחתמות הוא Greige של חברת Accessorize, שהבאתי איתי מהטיול האחרון באנגליה. למרות שיש לרשת זו חנויות בארץ הם לא מוכרים לקים וחבל מאוד שכך. 
הלק פשוט מעולה להחתמה, הוא מאוד סמיך ומתאים! השתמשתי בו היום לראשונה מאז שקניתי אותו והתרשמתי לטובה! ממליצה למי שיוצא לה.. :) 
מקווה שנהנתן לקרוא! שיהיה לכולנו ערב שקט ורגוע! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...