Saturday 4 February 2012

Happy February!






Happy February! 

This month will be a little different for me due to exams, so I'll spend much more time at home studying. I'm really happy about that! Although I don't really like the tests, it's really nice to be a little more at home and to do things at your own pace. Also, when this exam  period is over, I'll half way through with my degree! Anyway, I hope you'll have a great month! and here some new couple of things from the last couple of weeks – 


חודש חדש הגיע! ואיתו תקופת המבחנים! אני דווקא חיכיתי לתקופת המבחנים בסמסטר הזה. אני חושבת שזה ממש כיף לבלות הרבה יותר זמן בבית, להירגע ולנוח, לעשות דברים בקצב שלי ולא לקום ב-6 בבוקר להגיע ללימודים. גם מאוד מרגש להגיע לחצי תואר אחרי תקופת המבחנים הזו! אחזור לי ללימודים. שיהיה לכולם חודש טוב ובהצלחה במבחנים לכולם!
הנה כמה דברים שהתחדשתי בהם לאחרונה - 




 Two new scarfs that I got fro the flee market! I love the colours! Though you can't see them that well in this picture. 


שני צעיפים חדשים שקניתי בשוק הפשפשים, אני אוהבת את הצבעים העדינים, טורקיז ובז'. 



New bag, from Bilabong. It has the perfect size for every-day use.

תיק חדש מבילבונג, הוא פשוט בגודל המושלם לשימוש יומיומי



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...