Thursday 9 February 2012


So Today I had my first test out of five.. it went ok, I’m trying not to think about it! My next test is a week away, and it’s not as hard as this one so I might have a little more time this weekend for relaxing. I might even get a chance to bake some cookies! My father’s favorite one’s are the flower shaped cookies with jam! Hope I’ll manage to get to that…  after this long day that had a great balance to it – hard work, but ended up with some good friends at the local pub, I’m off to bed! But first, few things that keeps me exited..

היום היה המבחן הראשון מתוך חמישה סכ"ה (+ 2 עבודות), שזה ממש לא נורא יחסית. הלך ממש בסדר, אני מנסה אבל שלא לחשוב על זה, כל המחשבות המבלבלות האלה של אחרי מבחן!. המבחן הבא הוא עוד שבוע בערך, והוא לא קשה כמו המבחן הזה, אז יהיה לי סופ"ש מעט יותר פנוי. אולי אפילו יהיה לי זמן לאפות את העוגיות האהובות על אבא שלי – פרח ריבה!
אז אחרי היום הארוך הזה, שהיה לו איזון נחמד בין עבודה להנאה – שהסתיים על כוס בירה עם חברים, אני סוף סוף הולכת לישון! יש לי מן עייפות כזאת של אחרי מבחן! אבל קודם כמה דברים קטנים ..



These I ordered yesterday from ASOS! :)  Really nice for summer :)
נעליים חדשות שהזמנתי אתמול מאסוס... מקווה שהם יגיעו בקרוב!


Tried the new drak-green nail polish yesterday :) I was a bit disapointed from the shade of the brown one that I bought which was more silver than brown! This one I Like much better! 

הלק הירוק כהה של ORLY שקניתי, הצבע השני שקניתי טיפה איכזב אותי בגוון, שהיה הרבה יותר כסוף מאשר חום. הגוון הזה של הירוק ממש לטעמי! אני מרוצה :)

Good Night Everyone! לילה טוב! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...