Sunday 23 February 2014

Another Take with Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

I met with a friend the other day, for a chat and some nail art :) She saw some galaxy nail art and wanted to try, and I jumped on the opportunity to practice :) It came out so nice, and the sun was out so I had to take pictures of this nail art. Also, my friend has really nice hands :) and that lovely ring! :)

I used so many different colors - black, purple & metallic blue were the basics. I think one polish that really gave this galaxy a nice touch is Sephora - It's time to Rock! that added just the right amount of glitter and depth I think. I stamped the stars from Cheeky stamping plate, and added the white dots as more start with a dotting tool.

Do you like this mani? :)
Would love to see your galaxy nails if you ever had a go! please leave links\pictures in the comments :)

נפגשתי עם חברה לפני כמה כמה ימים, לפטפט ולהתעדכן, וגם לנייל ארט :) היא מאוד התלהבה מעיצובי גלקסיה שראתה בכל מיני מקומות, ואני קפצתי על ההזדמנות להתנסות שוב בעיצוב גלקסיה :). אני חושבת שהעיצוב יצא יפה ממש, ועם צירוף העובדה שהייתה שמש נהדרת באותו הזמן הייתי חייבת לצלם את התוצאה. בנוסף לחברתי יש ידיים כה יפות והטבעת החמודה מוסיפה כ"כ למראה. 

השתמשתי בכמה צבעים שונים - שחור כמובן לבסיס, סגול וכחול מטאלי היו הצבעים הבולטים. אציין לק אחד שממש עשה את העבודה מצויין לדעתי והוא Sephora - It's time to Rock!. הוא הוסיף בדיוק את הכמות הנכונה של גליטר ועומק לגלקסיה. את הכוכבים החתמתי מפלטה של צ'יקי, והוספתי עוד נקודות כעוד כוכבים עם מנקדים. 

האם אהבתן את התוצאה? 
אני אשמח לראות עיצובי גלקסיה שלכן אם ייצא לכן להתנסות! אשמח אם תשאירו תמונות\קישורים בתגובות :) 

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

3 comments:

  1. Oh these look so great! I haven't tried galaxy nails yet, I really should though because they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! It's not as hard as it looks! :)
      I followed this tutorial when I first did galaxy nails -
      http://polishandpearls.com/how-to-galaxy-nails/

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...