Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Nail Art


Today I have for you a Christmas Inspired Nail Art! I'll describe finger by finger what I did here. 

On my pinky I used Orly Star Spangled with OPI pirouette my whistle on top. 
On the ring finger I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash with LAKA 163 on top - I got this glitter as a gift for my birthday and I Love it! I will have a post for it on it's own soon :).
On the middle finger I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash, and stamped with the new plate NC03 :).
For the index I use Orly again, and stamped with Bundle-Monster plate,
and on the thumb I used CG again, stamping with CHIC (local Israeli brand) with plate NC01. 

Hope you like it, I think it came out cute, and I'm in love with the LAKA glitter :) 


היום עשיתי עיצוב בהשראת הקריסמס הקרב ובא, למרות שלא כולנו חוגגים, עדיין החג הזה צבעוני ונוצץ ומעורר השראה!
השתמשתי ב - China Glaze Cranberry Splash  וב - Orly Star Spangled בבסיס, כל ציפורן לק אחר. 


בחותמות השתמשתי בלבן, ובזהב של שיק מקולקציית המטאליים. 

החתמתי את הקישוט לעץ אשוח מאחת החותמות של Bundle Monster, 

את הלבבות מדיסקית NC01, ואת העיצוב סוודר המגניייב מדיסקית NC03 החדשה של NailzCraze.


בגליטר בזרת, השתמשתי בשכבה אחת של OPI Pirouette My Whistle,
ובקמיצה השתמשתי בגליטר של לקה, (כן כן, LAKA!), מס' 163 - הלק הימני בתמונה המצורפת. 













Thanks for reading :)


תודה שקראתן :) 
בהזדמנות זו אצרף לינק לפרוייקט "לק עם אג'נדה", שמקדם ומסביר על כרטיס "אדי" והמשמעויות שלו. 
תוכלו לקרוא עוד כאן, בבלוג של אלטר-אגו. 

והתמונה שלי מהפרוייקט:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...