Sunday 7 October 2012

First Time Stamping on Barry M "Pink Flamingo"

Well, as you've seen in the last post, I got this new stamping kit. I don't think it's necessary to buy this kit, but I did try this one other stamping disc and it was so bad - I got it from "Wow Cosmetic" which is a local Israeli shop which I like in general. But with this it was a bad experience. Lucky for me a few days later my friend introduces me with her MoYou kit, which it's results you can see here.
I used it yesterday for the first time and I really enjoyed the experience! 





I got the Basic Kit, so you can see it comes with 4 plates and 3 nails polish which are very thick which makes them ideal for stamping they dry within two seconds! 
At first I tried this flower stamp which had to be placed exactly in the middle of the nail for it to look right. After a few tries I just couldn't be bothered, so I tried this smaller easier flower, and the results you can see in front of you! 




For some reason the picture rotated I'll try and fix this later... 

Thanks for reading! how was your stamping experience? please leave your comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...