Saturday 6 October 2012

Sneak Peek of UK Shopping

Still In England Having a lovely time. We did a lot of shopping ! So this is just a little peek of it because I just could not wait to show you! 


Lindt Chocolates.. 



New Sweater from H&M. Has 17% Angora in it, Which makes it nice and fluffy. I Saw the adverts for H&M with Lana Del-Ray, and I just thought I had to have one. They run out in the store when I was there, but after I wore this one I realized how many little furry bits it leaves on you! So I think this one will do for now. Though I have to say, it is so soft and comfy to wear! 


New Perfume... Love It!



Stamping Kit, Which you'll get to see it's results soon I Hope.. :) 


After a visit in KIKO store in Westfield Shopping Center. More About that soon.. 

This is my outfit for today, taken in the nice sunny garden after yesterday was so wet! 




Skirt: Boo (Local Designer), Sweater: H&M, Watch: Swatch. 


                        
 Necklace, Earrings: Magnolia. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this and more coming soon.... 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...