Thursday 29 November 2012

China Glaze Deviantly Darling over KIKO 345

Sorry for the boring title :) I must admit I didn't have any inspiration at all this week regarding what manicure to do, so I just picked whatever I felt like at the moment and this is the result.

I used KIKO 345 as a base. As you may have noticed I use KIKO polishes A LOT lately, I just lover their colors and the formula! I highly recommend them. For stamping I used Bundle-Moster plate BM322, with China Glaze - Deviantly Darling from their Bohemian Collection. I must do another manicure using it as a base though, I don't feel it got the stage it deserves :)

Well hope you like it! I you do, please join as a follower! :)

טוב, אז השבוע הייתי חסרת השראה לחלוטין באשר לאיזה לק למרוח ומה להחתים וכו'. לא היו לי רעיונות, ואני מודה שאני מחכה לכמה חבילות והעיכוב המשמעותי שלהן מבאס. אז פשוט זרמתי, ובחרתי סתם מה שנראה לי נחמד ושיכול ללכת טוב ביחד באותו רגע וזה מה שייצא. אני דיי מרוצה סכ"ה מהתוצאה, אבל ככה, בוא נאמר שזה לא מניקור מהלב :). 

השתמשתי בKIKO 345 כבסיס. אני מתה על הלקים של קיקו, הפורמולה נוחה מאוד לעבודה, והצבעים נהדרים! אני ממליצה בחום למי שיוצא לה להיות באירופה לבדוק באתר שלהם אם יש חנות בסביבה. בכל מקרה, לחותמת השתמשתי בדיסקית BM322, בלק Deviantly Darling של צ'יינה גלייז. הוא מקולקציית Bohemian שלהם, שהוא היחיד שממש אהבתי משם. וגם אותו לקח לי זמן להזמין :) 

מקווה שאהבתן את העיצוב, במידה וכן אשמח אם תצטרפו כעוקבות :) 


kiko 345

kiko 345

kiko 345

kiko 345

kiko 345

kiko 345

2 comments:

  1. מגניב ביותר!
    אהבתי :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a wonderful coincidence choosing the exact colors to use this stamp with :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...