Saturday 24 November 2012

Three Weekend Manicures! :D

Today I'm going to show you three different manicure that I designed this weekend for myself and two of my friends. All the pictures are from my phone, so not the best quality.

The first one is the on I did for my self. I started with a simple french manicure, but wanted to add something more interesting to it. So I used Bundle-Monster Plate BM-313 for the Flower, which I stamp with "Orly - Wild Wisteria" and it was great for stamping! For the dots I used "Zoya - Lara".

flower manicure

flower manicure


Next up is the jigsaw puzzle manicure, which my friend had to have because she loves puzzles!
We used the blue-purple KIKO 337, and stamped it using Bundle-Monster Plate BM-319.

puzzle manicure

puzzle manicure

puzzle manicure

And last but not least is this delicate manicure which I loved and I;ll have to do on myself one day.
We used the grey KIKO 328 and stamped it using Bundle-Monster Plate BM-314 using "Orly - sea gurl".

kiko 328

kiko 328

kiko 328

kiko 328

And those are the free! I really enjoyed doing them and sharing them with you! hope you liked it.
Taking the opportunity to recommend on a great movie that I watched this weak, probably some of you are familiar with it - "The Blind Side". I haven't heard of it till this weak and it's such a great movie.



Here's a song from the OST, loved it.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...