Wednesday 19 December 2012

NOTD with A-England Saint George

Since I received my A-England Polishes last week I've been dying to try them on! Saint George was the first one to try, and I love it! It's so pretty on it's own and for a second I thought maybe not to stamp on it but I already had the design in mind :) But you can see in the pictures hoe gorgeous it is! 

 A-England Saint George

 A-England Saint George

 A-England Saint George

 A-England Saint George

I used for this nail design NailzCraze plate NC03, and it came out as I imagined it. 

A-England Saint George nailzcraze

A-England Saint George nailzcraze

A-England Saint George nailzcraze

A-England Saint George nailzcraze

Hope you like this design! Thanks for reading as always ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...