Thursday 19 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 18 - Half Moons

31DC2013 Day 18 - Half Moons

Just lately I discovered how much I love this design, and I was glad for the opportunity to try it again :)
I was actually inspired by Rihanna. I was looking pictures of her nail designs for nail designs forum.
I saw this design and it got me inspired and I wanted to try something similar since.
I love a great this looks, it's so classic and sophisticated and simple which is the best part.

The base color is Inglot 331, which I must say, after trying it more than once - I'm not a fan of it's formulla at all! But it is a perfect shade of pink so I got to love it.

31DC2013 Day 18 - Half Moons

31DC2013 Day 18 - Half Moons



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...