Monday 9 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 9 - Rainbow

31DC2013 Day 9 - Rainbow: black & rainbow sequins :)

Quick post -
The black polish is by Wow Cosmetics number 393. This black is so opaque I used only one coat. I love it!
The sequins are from bornprettystore. I applied these with a dotting tool, as seen in this tutorial.

31DC2013 Day 9 - Rainbow: black & rainbow sequins :)

31DC2013 Day 9 - Rainbow: black & rainbow sequins :)

31DC2013 Day 9 - Rainbow: black & rainbow sequins :)

Check out other colorful rainbow main's! 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, the WOW black is my absolute favorite! I have like three spares :) the white is almost as good, but it usually needs two coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how we both did a black&metallic manicure for today :)

    This black polish is great but it's so hard to clean it up... I only use it for stamping, and if I want a regular opaque black polish I use Milani Black Swift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right it is really hard to clean, especially on the cuticles when cleaning. that's the only reason I want to try a different black polish but it's still a really good polish! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this glittery rainbow look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...