Saturday 12 October 2013

31 Days Challenge Recap


Here are all my designs for the 31 Days Challenge 2013!
I did only one challenge before this one, the black & white challenge, but I did it in my own pace, and it was just 10 days. This was pretty intense, and I must say I'm quite proud of my self for sticking with it till the end. The first two weeks were just pure fun. Doing my nails every day? I really enjoyed it. The second half of the challenge was a bit more challenging and I could really feel the "challenge" aspect of it.
Also, it really improved my technique, because I had so little time each day to dedicate to this I had to improve. So all in all, I'm really happy I did this! Not sure I would so it again haha but definitely happy I did this!

So here are all my designs, seeing them all together like that makes me smile :) Each photo leads to the full post! I hope you enjoy this, and thanks for visiting as always

אז הנה מרוכזים בפוסט אחד כל העיצובים שלי לאתגר 31 הימים 2013! 
זאת הייתה הפעם הראשונה שעשיתי את האתגר הזה. עשיתי בעבר אתגר שחור לבן, אבל עשיתי אותו בקצב שלי, והוא נמשך 10 ימים בלבד. הפעם האתגר היה מאוד אינטנסיבי ואני מוכרחה לומר שאני דיי גאה בעצמי שהחזקתי מעמד עד הסוף. השבועיים הראשונים היו פשוט כיף טהור, לעשות עיצוב חדש כל יום? זה היה פשוט תענוג בשבילי. בחצי השני של האתגר זה היה קצת יותר מאתגר, היצירתיות כבר פחות באה בקלות, וזה בהחלט מרגיש מאתגר. 
תוצאה ממש חיובית של האתגר היא שהטכניקה שלי השתפרה באופן משמעותי. בגלל שעובדים בלחץ של זמן, כי בכל זאת כשעושים עיצוב כל יום הזמן קצוב, במיוחד כשגם צריך להעלות פוסט אח"כ, כך שלא הייתה לי ברירה אלא לעבוד בקצב מהיר יותר. אז לסיכום, אני ממש שמחה שעשיתי את זה, אני לא חושבת שאי פעם אעשה את זה שוב חח אבל אני מאוד שמחה שעמדתי בפעם הזו :). 

אז הנה כל העיצובים, לראות את כולם ביחד ככה עושה לי שמח בלב :). כל תמונה מובילה לפוסט המלא, מקווה שתהנוה ותודה שביקרתן וקראתן :). 


red
orange
yellow
green
blue
violet
black & white
metallic
rainbow
gradient
polka dots
stripes
animal print
flowers
delicate print
tribal
glitter
half moon
galaxy
water marble
inspired by a color
inspired by a song
inspired by a movie
inspired by a book
inspired by fashion
inspired by a pattern
inspired by art
inspired by a flag
inspired by the supernatural
inspired by a tutorial
honor nails you love



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...