Tuesday 15 October 2013

Last Summery Design

Sally Hansen 420 - Pacific Blue

Yeah, I know Summer ended, and Autumn officially began. But I did this design for my friend a few weeks ago, and only now I have the time to post it. I would pass on it but I think it came out really pretty and clean design, so I decided to post it anyway although it's really all about summer look. 

My friends asked for something similar to this design. I used this lovely shade of blue by Sally Hansen 420 - Pacific Blue. The stamps are from Cheeky plate CH10 & Nailzcraze NC01. On the other three fingers I dotted a large silver dot with Barry M Silver Foil, and on top of that a smaller dot with the Sally Hansen again. Hope you enjoyed the design and I'll see you soon with a more autumn-y look! :) 

כן, אני יודעת שהקיץ נגמר, ושהסתיו כבר רשמית פה. אבל עשיתי את העיצוב הזה לחברה לפני כמה שבועות, ועוד לא הייתה לי ההזדמנות לפרסם אותו כאן. הייתי מוותרת על לפרסם אבל העיצוב והתמונות יצאו ממש לטעמי כך שהחלטתי לפרסם את העיצוב בכל מקרה, למרות שהעיצוב הזה הוא לגמרי קיץ. 

חברתי ביקשה עיצוב שדומה לעיצוב הזה שהעלתי בעבר. לק הבסיס הוא Sally Hansen 420 - Pacific Blue, כחול מעולה, בגוון קצת יותר בהיר מהלק של וואו בעיצוב השני. הדוגמאות הן מהדיסקיות CH10 של צ'יקי וNC01 של nailzcraze. על שלוש הציפורניים הנוספות, ניקדתי נקודה גדולה יותר בכסף בלק Barry M Silver Foil, ומעל הנקודה הזו ניקדתי נקודה קטנה יותר עם לק הבסיס של סאלי הנסן. מקווה שאהבתן את העיצוב, ואני אפגוש אתכן כאן בקרוב עם עיצובים סתווים יותר :). 

Sally Hansen 420 - Pacific Blue

Sally Hansen 420 - Pacific Blue

Sally Hansen 420 - Pacific Blue


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute design, the blue and white work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cute, I love the photo with the shell! The nail with the hearts looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! so much :)) And I love the heart stamp too I use it a quite often

      Delete
  3. Beautiful mani! Love the first pic the most :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...